Home > Our healthcare offer > Extra diagnoses and treatment possibilities
Extra diagnoses and treatment possibilities
Next to our normal healthcare, that is offered in most GP practices, UGC Heyendael offers a wide range of extra services.
This consists of:
- ECG: this is used to diagnosing arrhythmias and assess possible oxygen deficiencies in the cardiac muscle.
- Surgery: not only do we stitch wounds, we can also remove small lipomas, sebaceous glands, naevi/birthmarks, etc.
- Help to quit smoking, including medication, advice and individual and group trainings (SMR)
- STD consults done by the doctor’s assistant
- IUD placing done by the GP and removal done by the doctor’s assistant
- Nitrogen treatment of warts and other skin abnormalities done with cyro spray
- Assessment of skin abnormalities with a dermatoscope
- Possibility to online consulats with specialists
- Injection therapy: inflammation in bursaries, tendons or around nervetracts can be treated with injections
- Lung function test: used for diagnosing asthma or COPD
- 24 hours outpatient blood pressure measurements
- Ankle-brachial pressure index: used to identify blocked arteries
- AED and emergency medication present at the practice
- Ultrasound abdominal and endovaginal; see next page
Phone queue too long? Sign up for the “MijnHuisartsApp”. How? click hereClose