Smoking Cessation Program at UGC Heyendael
Ever thinking about stop smoking? We offer help and information. Smokers who take part in cessation programmes are more likely to succesfully quit smoking than those who attempt quitting on their own.
How does it work?
In 7 meetings of 1,5 hour you will stop smoking. After 2 weeks of preparation the group will together quit smoking on the third meeting. Afterwards you will get a month follow up and support by our experienced trainers and off course your group members. The method used is a evidence based method developped in the UK at universities.
Good to know about our program:
- the most succesfull training in the Netherlands
- costs are fully coverd by your insurance
- 82% succesfully quits smoking after the training
- 99,3 % of the participants is satisfied with the program
- ex- participants give the training a 8,9 rating on a scale of ten
- the trainers are enthousiastic and certified
- the training is registered in the quality register of Smoking Cessation Programmes
Location of the training is at UGC Heyendael. The next program starts on monday February 24 from 7.00 to 8.30 pm. De last meeting takes place on April 24.
If your are interested you can contact us for more information and to sign up.
The smoking cessation programmes are offered by UGC Heyendael, Radboudumc en Sinefuma
Phone queue too long? Sign up for the “MijnHuisartsApp”. How? click hereClose